0 Leads = 0 Sales = 0 Revenue = 0 Profit
To have a profitable business you need leads… and heaps of them. There are a lot of marketing techniques that small businesses adopt to attract new customers and build their bottom line. If you find yourself struggling to generate new leads and enquiries it may be time to review your current strategy to see what’s working and do away with what’s not.
Popular methods of lead generation in today’s market include:
• Customer referrals
• Cross-promotion of non-competitors
• Speaking at industry events
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your website
• In-person networking
• Direct mail to entice customers
• Blog Posts to news-worthy websites
• Online networking via sites such as LinkedIn
To gain a better understanding of how lead generation drives your bottom line, join us for our group Financial Management programs. Click here to find out more.