The decision to change accountants can be stressful, particularly if you have had a long-term relationship with an accounting practice. Before you decide, you need to think about what it is you want from your accountant. Do you just want tax returns and compliance services or are you looking for a business advisor who offers strategic business advice, someone who is prepared to go the journey with you?
At MJJ Accounting and Business Solutions we understand that choosing an accountant who understands not only your business, but your industry also is crucial to your business success. Here at MJJ Accounting and Business Solutions we make a concentrated effort to earn your trust and we do that by offering a personalised service that is tailored to your needs offering strategic business advice.
As a boutique accounting firm, we are focused on an extreme high level of customer service underpinned by technical knowledge and an emphasis on helping you build a more profitable, efficient and rewarding business.
5 ways we do this and why we could be the accounting firm for you;
- Grow your business profit, increase your wealth – Growing your business and increasing your profit is the goal of any business owner. We have a history of helping our clients grow their business and increase their profit. There are a myriad of ways we look to do this from looking at your lead and conversion rates to increase revenue or analysing expenses, to planning for future increases in profit and wealth creation.
- Understand your numbers – Knowing your numbers is crucial to your business success, it allows you to make informed choices and analyse your business performance. We break the numbers down for you, so that you understand where your business is at, how you can improve and what strategies to put in place.
- Our team – The team here at MJJ Accounting and Business Solutions is our real strength. We take pride in offering a service that is based on listening to our clients and being proactive in what we offer. We offer a service that is based on decades of experience, we aim to be your trusted business advisor and as such we are committed to high standards of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity. No job is to big or small for our team and we are committed to ongoing professional development, so rest assured you will be receiving the best technical tax and accounting advice available.
- We understand the importance of quality customer service – As a boutique accounting firm we can offer you big firm experience mixed with a high level of personal service. We take great pride in being accessible to all our clients and regularly receive positive feedback on how our staff make themselves available to clients, promptly return calls and emails and have a focus not only on compliance work, but a real focus on how they can grow their business.
- High client satisfaction – We have an extremely high client retention rate, as we pay special attention to each client’s needs and tailor our service and offerings to these needs. Our clients regularly give us glowing reviews, and this is supported by both our website testimonies and our Google reviews.
Contrary to what you may think changing accountants is a relatively straight forward process and we manage the transition from your previous accountant contacting them to confirm there is no reason why we should not accept the engagement. We will obtain copies of all the relevant documents, financial records which include any prior year tax returns and schedules.
What to do next – As you are already browsing our website the easiest way is to contact us either by phone, email or enquire online. Provide us with a few basic details and we will take things from there. We offer a FREE one-hour initial consultation where we discuss all things relevant to your business and personal needs. In this meeting you will get practical and current business, tax and financial advice designed to grow your business and personal wealth. To arrange a suitable time contact us today on (07) 5451 118 or complete your details on the contact page.