Christmas… New Year… Summer holidays… there’s lots going on this time of the year, it’s easy for businesses to get distracted and lose sight of their plan.
We often find that businesses carefully plan for the festive season but fail to see their plans through which can cause major cashflow and operational problems come February/March. Start the New Year on the right foot by following your plan and don’t forget to:
- Plan your cashflow carefully
- Ensure your customer credit controls remain tight
- Stick to your Marketing Plan and keep the activity going
- Evaluate your Sales processes and customer retention/acquisition strategy
- Monitor your staffing levels to ensure they match the workload
With only a week until Christmas these tips will see you enter the New Year smiling. Remember to keep focused and enjoy the festive season!