The Small Business Adaption Grant Program has today been announced by the QLD State Government.
Queensland small businesses can now apply for a grant of up to $10,000.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses who were subject to closure or recently impacted by the COVID-19 shutdown restrictions, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
Projects that can be funded include:
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- Building the business through marketing and communication activities such as content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Digital/technological strategy development
- Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safe requirements
- Specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
- Meeting business costs, including utilities, rent
Applications are open now and will close when funding has been exhausted, applicants will need to act quickly.
To apply for the grant, please visit Small Business Adaption Grants